Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my friend is going to be with the lord soon....


this comes from my church.....




Dear PBC Family,

I am writing to inform you that Virginia Roberts is not doing well. Sandy her daughter feels she may be nearing the end (days or weeks). Pray that she (Sandy) would be prepared for the time when her mother will be taken into the Lord’s presence. We are making some arrangements in advance. When the time comes, we will have the service here at PBC followed by a light lunch. We’ll need some help serving. Basically we’re just encouraging our PBC family to support Virginia’s family in our prayers at this time.

Alexandra Vasquez
Pastoral Admin. Assistant/Office Manager
Potomac Baptist Church
20747 Lowes Island Blvd
Potomac Falls, VA 20165
Phone: (703) 430-2377
Fax: (703) 430-3584




I call her my "little Sis"

2 comments:

  1. I know it is hard when we lose a loved one but how lucky Virginia is to be going home to the Lord soon. Will keep the family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be with Jesus soon, it's hard for us left behind. I am very sorry.

    rosehttp://everythingisgoingtobeallright2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete