Monday, January 26, 2009

I really am starting to hate the school Ryan is in

OK.....I get a call from the school from an attendance guy. letting me know that Ryan has missed 16 days of school so far. I know that...I tell this guy {Mr. teal} most of that is due to his knee problem {I have taken him to a doc. and they say it is a growing thing that it will be ok} I say if the kid can't walk then how am I going to take him to school? or to the doctors {like they {school says to do} every time it happens? then he has been out 2x with migraines. Today he came in late to school cause he had a stomach upset. he got to school at 10:00 am . well they said he needs to go to school on time..how am I going to do that if he is thowing up at the time he should be catching his bus???

REALLY!!!!!

Mr.teal said he was going to talk with Ryan today..I had wanted to tell him not to but figure that it would not be a good thing.

Wonder if it is too late for homeschool?

2 comments:

  1. Do you believe in miracles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add your son to my prayer list. I hope he is ok real soon. ((((hugs)))))
    Love ya,
    Cindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete